Sr. Payroll Specialist
Title: Sr. Payroll Specialist
Location: Northbrook, IL
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Associate Degree in Business Administration/Finance or equivalent level of knowledge in a relevant field.
- 8+ year s payroll experience performing all functions of payroll.
- Excellent customer service skills with an ability to effectively handle and resolve employee inquiries and issues.
- Agile employee who is able to work in a fast pace evolving environment.
- Ability to learn/improve on process/procedures.
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, and cloud solution HR systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion. Demonstrated high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Advanced problem solving /judgment skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
- FPC or CCP certification
- Experience working in global organization
- ADP experience
- SAP experience