Software Developer # JN -102020-56601
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- 3-5 years hands-on experience with SharePoint 2013/2019 development like
- JSOM, SharePoint APIs(REST, Search)
- Nintex WorkFlows
- Up to 2 years hands-on experience in .NET with CSOM, C#, WCF, MVC application development
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience with:
- REST API
- Search APIs
- Customizing the SharePoint Search
- Customization of SharePoint using client side scripts like JS, jQuery
- At least 1-2 years hands-on experience with SQL Server Database [SQL, T-SQL]
- Exposure/knowledge of Production Support
- Experience in AGILE
- Exposure/knowledge of VersionOne/JIRA
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- 6-8 years
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- New Development
- Agiles Ceremonies
- Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems. Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made.
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. 8+ years experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one s time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery. Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems. Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system. Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures. Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance. Direct software programming and development of documentation.