Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 Months Contract
- Full Stack Developer is involved in the design and development of software solutions and websites.
- Upgrading existing technologies, researching modern, best practice approaches to requirements put forward by the business.
- The Developer will follow the direction of an Architect or Technical Lead.
- The person will work mostly on implementing and maintaining a web-based E-commerce platform based and integrations to other system.
- 5 plus years experience as a Software Engineer, or Full Stack Developer
- One or more Object Oriented language - Java, C++, C#, etc.
- Experience with RESTful services and API s
- Agile development experience (SCRUM, SAFe...)
- Front-end JS framework experience (Angular, React, etc.)
- Relational DB experience (like MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, etc.)
- NoSQL DB experience - Mongo, Dynamo, etc.
- Experience in Ruby, Go, Functional Languages and others that are similar
- Experience with UX development on Mobile and Web
- DevOps knowledge with pipeline CI/CD tools (Circle, Jenkins, etc.)
- Test automation tool experience - like Selenium, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code (IAC) like Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Cloud development and administration in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.