SAP Ariba Admin
- This role is intended to support the operations of the upstream (contracts) Ariba and DocuSign systems, (downstream/Guided Buying experience a plus). The role will work closely with the Contract Delivery Services team members, Legal, internal business users, Sourcing, Procurement Operations functions and Support Services Provider.
Key required skills include:
- Strong SAP Ariba System Administrator
- Cloud-based/On Demand
- Ariba contract module: ACC, execute Mass Edits, Legacy loads, Template Owner
- Ariba procurement module: Guided Buying
- Business as Usual (BAU) support - oversee data quality management and resolution, additional BAU activities as needed
- Data analytics - create and execute multi-fact (weekly, monthly and ad hoc) reporting including advanced Excel (filtering, pivot, chart/graph, calculations).
- Act as Tier 2 support - ability to troubleshoot system issues and complex business end user questions
- A four-year college degree is strongly preferred, several years of experience with SAP Ariba and experience/knowledge in the contracting field is strongly preferred.