Real Estate Specialist
- Perform all site acquisition services to meet projected goals and targets. Provide timely system updates and communicate effectively proposing jurisdictional permitting and zoning solutions to customers, both internal and external.
Essential Job functions:
- Submit and acquire entitlements, approvals, and agreements as required from jurisdictions to install facilities both in the public right of way and on towers on private property.
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and milestone task completion
- Review drawings to be compliant with jurisdiction s standards.
- Educate Jurisdictions on FCC orders and state laws regulating the Telecommunications Industry
- Escalation point for resident complaints (landowner s helpdesk and NOC)
- Provide zoning and permitting updates and expertise for customer meetings when required.
- Draft municipal letters
- Attend jurisdictional meetings with municipal staff
- Represent at Public Hearings
- Outside counsel retention and management.
- Assist in researching and preparing authorization analyses detailing the applicable process and associated costs and timelines for each jurisdiction contemplated in new project opportunity bids.
- Manage third party vendors when so required. Example would be expediters, outside counsel, Third party inspectors, etc.
- Bachelor s degree (JD preferred)
- Two to four years proven experience in municipal planning, and or Land Use capacity or Wireless Industry required.
- Experience in presenting and speaking to public government entities desired.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a quickly evolving industry