Jersey City, NJ
- PMP certification or related work experience a must
- Agile/Scrum certifications a plus 3-5 years people management experience, especially coaching and leading a plus.
- Solid understanding of Annuity products and concepts.
- Leads all project phases, coordinating with business partners, vendors, and other relevant areas of IT.
- Actively manages the execution of the project, including assigning tasks to staff, managing scope and ensuring the quality of deliverables.
- Experience and understanding of Agile project management philosophies.
- Leadership and Relationship Management skills are needed for the overall day-to-day management of projects to ensure that project objectives are achieved within time/cost/quality constraints
- Strong written and verbal communication. And the ability to take complex terms and communicate risks/issues to a diverse audience and drive to a solution