- 50%- Assists with logistics for meetings and other special events. Schedules meetings, scouts and reserves venues, tracks RSVP lists, coordinates AV, communicates meeting and membership information internally to staff and externally to advisors, updates board member contact information and tracks board membership.
- 15%-Produce a variety of documents, reports, proposals and correspondence for board members and senior leadership; assists in writing, editing and distributing board communications, and send news.
- 10% -Responds to routine inquiries and provides information to students, faculty, staff and other constituents.
- 10%-Organizes and maintains program/project files and databases; reviews, maintains and updates applications and other forms for data entry; updates department website and secure private sites that host board materials. Include knowledge of Box, Webex, Access, or tech savy.
- 5%-Orders supplies, makes appointments, processes mail and performs other clerical support as needed.
- 5%-Provides staff support at board dinners and meetings during the spring and fall meeting cycles.