Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Innovation - Working Experience
- Product Development Life Cycle - Working Experience
- Solutions Development - Extensive Experience
- Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Marketing Strategy and Positioning - Working Experience/ Business Acumen - Working Experience
- Competitive Environment - Working Experience
- Project Management - Working Experience
- Data Gathering and Reporting - Extensive Experience- Adobe analytics is the teams tool (experience with this would be a plus)
- KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Working Experience
Years of overall experience required:
- 3-6 years
Day to day responsibilities:
- Drives business and financial results through the selection, design, development, and promotion of new and existing digital experiences.
- Monitors the marketplace to assess digital experience trends and results in order to recommend new digital experiences or enhancements to existing experiences.
- Prioritizes and decisions recommendations. Develops business case, business plan and roll-out of experiences.
- Develops and designs the features of new or existing digital experiences to take advantage of an identified market need or opportunity. Manages the development, production, roll-out or promotion of digital experiences.
- Partners with key stakeholders including sales, marketing and other internal service partners as well as external stakeholders to ensure all digital experiences meet their strategic goals. Develops product-specific marketing initiatives. May participate in client facing activities. As part of the first line of defense, supports risk management,
- compliance, and audit needs.
- Drives business, financial, and customer experience results of digital experiences and recommends modifications in experiences and/or marketing to improve results.
Degrees or certifications required:
- Bachelor degree required
- Specializing in IT MBA would be a nice to have
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent work experience required. Experience managing projects
Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills. Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals. Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics. Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis. Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio. Highly organized with good time management skills. Customer service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills. Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop integrated baseline plans applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them. Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues. Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them. Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.