Location: Somerville, MA
Duration: 3 Months Contract (Possibility of extn.)
- 5 years minimum experience as a Paralegal required.
- College degree required.
- Paralegal certification required.
- Must have experience reviewing/editing a variety of business contracts.
- Knowledge of legal terminology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent spelling punctuation, proofreading and grammatical skills.
- Proficiency in legal terminology and familiarity with legal department matters.
- Ability to research factual information as requested.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience working on master service agreements, NDA/CDA, statements of work, technology agreements, Business Associate Agreements.