Life Sciences Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Abbott Park, IL
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Participate in business requirements and functional requirements gathering, which involves a review of existing systems configurations and operating methodologies as well as understanding evolving business needs.
- Participating in Client Business meetings to understand evolving business needs, and capture the requirements to coordinate with offshore development team to customize client s in build software solution
- Create user stories for the requirements and conduct grooming calls to explain the requirements to onsite/offshore development/testing resources
- Clarify the queries related to user stories from Development/testing teams
- Prepare/update the functional requirement document for the release
- To work extensively on the Medical regulatory submission file and to support the approval process
- Work closely with stakeholders to get the necessary document templates according to the change for the release and work with offshore development team in building the solution
- To work extensively on documentation to support the approval process for customized solution and also work closely with business users to perform acceptance testing for every enhancement.
- Participate in cutover activities related to each release and provide user training as part of each release.
Must Have Skills:
- Life Sciences Domain
- Overall 8 + years of it experience and at least 3 yrs of Pharma domain experience is required
- At least 3 years of Pharma domain experience
- Extensive Experience working on agile projects
- Experience in patient Reimbursement and claims processing
- Work closely with stakeholders to get the necessary document templates
- Experience in patient Reimbursement and claims processing is a plus