Title: Inventory Coordinator
Location: Indianapolis, IN, 46225
Duration: 3-4 weeks contract
Work Hours: 8: 00 am - 5: 00 pm with 1 hour lunch
- Inventory coordinators will walk through the customer laboratories placing a tag onto each instrument in scope.
- They will record that info, plus collect and check detailed information on each instrument using an iPad or smartphone-based tool.
- This person needs to be comfortable in a laboratory environment, wearing a lab coat and safety glasses, as well as standing and physically inventorying for up to 8 hours per day.
Must Have Skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic technology skills (i.E. Linking to WIFI, using an excel based iPad or smartphone tool)
- Ability to ask questions to ensure work is done correctly
- Ability to physically inventory laboratory instruments for up to 8 hours a day
Preferred Skills (not a must):
- Familiarity or previous experience working in a laboratory environment is preferred
- Data mgmt. Skills ability to review large data sets to confirm accuracy or correct errors
- Previous inventory experience
- Team leads skills assisting other teammates, helping train others, answering team questions, etc.