IT Project Coordinator
Fort Worth, TX
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Lead and represent the project from planning start-up thru execution
- Plan and organize project activities in support of planning and execution phases
- Drive global internal and external project team members as needed
- Experience with defining project scope Be responsible for achieving the project objectives
- Manage quality, timelines and cost of the deliverables
- Active and continuous risk and issue management through a typical RAID
- Identify and organize quality testing efforts, protocol development needs and testing timelines
- Maintain control over the planning project s status and budget/spending/forecast using SharePoint lists
- Develop, report, facilitate project status and issues through weekly project status meetings. Additionally manage status delivery to the project Steering Committee as needed (budget, scope, timeline, resources, risks)
- Compliance to internal standards (e.G., ICE) and policies (eg. IGM) and external standards (eg. GxP) where applicable.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation
- Lead cross domain (IT & Business) communications and alignment as needed
- Min of 4+ years of IT Project Coordination experience
- Min 2 years of experience in the Medical Device or Life Sciences Industry
- Significant experience with managing complex and global projects delivering enterprise solutions.
- Significant experience identifying, coordinating and delivering IT Project Plans; Planning/Execution Plans. Identifying related phase activities/tasks, identifying correct stakeholders, needed timelines, etc.
- Significant experience with leading and coordination project meetings among team members, stakeholders, developing needed action plans and identifying required agenda topics to ensure proper scope is developed.
- Superior leadership, organizational, interpersonal, communication, influencing, negotiation, problem solving skills and stakeholder management Superior project and program management skills, including strong knowledge of and ability to apply various methodologies (eg. ICE, Agile, Waterfall).
- Program Management or Leadership experience
- Ability to establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Experience working with virtual teams essential
- Has experience / is comfortable working in a global, multi-cultural and matrix environment
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- In-depth knowledge with MS Office tools: Excel, PPT, SharePoint, Project, Word, and knowledgeable on process flow tools like VISIO.