The IAM manager qualifications include:
- 5-7 plus years experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 2-5 plus Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas: Single Sign On, Identity Federation, Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience, Resource Provisioning, Identity and Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification, User Life Cycle Management Processes.
- Familiarity with Oracle Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish or IBM WebSphere.
- Experience with one or more directories such as CA Directory and databases such as Oracle, IBM and MS SQL etc.
- Familiarity with: major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Unix; mainframe security packages such as TopSecret, ACF2 and RACF; and leading packaged application solutions for ERP systems, Active Directory, Exchange, CRM systems or portals.
- Knowledge of virtual directories such as Oracle Virtual Directory, Radiant Logic and OctetString.
- Familiarity with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation, OpenID, OAuth and WS-Security.
- Familiarity with CA SOA gateway for web services security.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse, JDeveloper, Visual Studio and SQL Developer.
- Experience developing identity management strategies, architectures and implementation plans.
- Experience developing identity management governance plans.
- Experience writing proposal, statement of work and developing pricing models.
- Understanding of current regulatory environment and related implications to identity management and security and audit compliance.
- Experience in one or more Security and Privacy regulations and laws: SOX, HIPAA, HITECH, IRS etc.