Location: Northbrook, IL
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Bachelor s Degree or at least 4 years of HRIS experience
- 3 + years related SuccessFactors experience including 1 year direct experience in supporting Employee Central
- Experience in running and editing ORD reports along with Adhoc capabilities.
- Experience in executing and extracting BW SAC reports
- 3 + years of data analysis and interpretation experience
- Extensive Excel experience
- Excellent analytical skills, including compiling data, research, and problem solving.
- Competence in managing multiple priorities simultaneously with a strong results/goal orientation.
- Continuous improvement mindset and a passion for measuring results through data and metrics.
- Exceptional organizational skills and takes personal accountability for deliverables.
- Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations to remediate issues.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work autonomously and within teams and serve as a trusted liaison with internal constituents.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work closely with others as part of a team while being able to take full responsibility for a task.
- Strong, collaborative team player willing to provide support across the HR team, especially with HR Business Partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required, including ability to present data in an organized and approachable manner.
- SuccessFactors Employee Central Certification
- 2 + years managing small to medium scale HRIS projects
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience
- Working knowledge of SF Employee Central configuration
- Relational database experience
- Advance reporting tools and analytical experience