Dining Services Unit Clerk
- The Unit Clerk will be responsible for preparing, processing and reconciling accounts payable, cash drawers, deposits and change orders and weekly payroll spreadsheets for assigned dining unit(s).
- Will engage in general bookkeeping and office support functions including but not limited to filing, word processing, data entry, copying, ordering and managing office supplies and answering phones.
- Additional food service related tasks may include opening/closing cash registers, taking/placing phone orders and producing signs, labels and other marketing materials as directed.
- The Unit Clerk will work cooperatively with management to ensure accurate and timely processing of all administrative tasks required of the unit including the completion and submission of employment documentation for new hires.
- The position may give direction to a student office assistant and/or fill in as a cashier on occasion.