This position is for a senior role as a developer and architect in order to implement enterprise cloud and web-based applications on the Microsoft Azure cloud. The roles will not be responsible for the Database design and build and would interact with the database team.
- Responsible for .NET development using Domain Architecture, Interface based programming, Dependency Injection, loose coupling, components.
- Responsible for ensuring that best practices are followed for coding using defined architecture for the enterprise application and portals.
- Understand, identify and design appropriate domains for enterprise application and implement appropriate code based for scalable enterprise application.
- Development and support within file-bound and workflow applications.
- Development of interface(s) for integration between (from/to) third party applications.
- Implement service bus based on pure SOA principles for Restful Web Services (REST API)
- Development and support of EDI and data integration application sets.
- Participate in maintenance and updates to existing applications as requested; including update of content that supports a rules-based delivery of web elements and data integration.
- Provide architecture guidance and design of new software and web applications using Onion and Clean Architecture.
- Act as technical lead within a project lifecycle environment.
- Responsible for code review and mentoring other team members.
- Work in a Microsoft Azure environment including advanced administration, writing and managing scripting procedures, advanced knowledge of permissions required
- Work directly with project lead, project managers and analysts, occasionally speak with customers for requirements clarification.
- Work with Frontend UI/UX team to communicate appropriate APIs for interfacing with Angular code base.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as .NET Framework (3.5 & above), ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net
- Understanding of SQL Server, Web Services, WPF, WCF, IIS, Entity Framework, Web API, RESTful service, MVC 3.0, SSIS, SSRS.
- Understanding of applications built to handle large volumes of real time transactions
- Advanced knowledge of common design patterns and their proper use
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Azure development using MVC, WebAPI, and RESTful API services
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented principles including inheritance, encapsulation and overall class architecture
- Good knowledge of relational database structure and design using one of SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Ability to develop accurate estimates and assist team and project managers with the estimation process
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms, document requirements, develop specifications, and drive development methodology maturity
- Ability to think creatively and use your imagination to problem-solve and debug complicated problems
- Associate or Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- 5+ years of experience with following: .NET 4.X, .NET Core, Angular 2+, Node.Js, TypeScript, Bootstrap, MS-SQL
- 5+ years of experience with source code management tools (Bitbucket, VSS, Subversion, etc.)
- Experience with different architectures (MVC, MVVM etc.), Architecture Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture(SOA)