Cranberry Twp, PA
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Timesheet entry, coordination and consolidation
- Invoice entry and creation
- Accounts Receivable maintenance and collections
- Payment receipt and origination
- Accounts Payable coordination
- Elimination timing
- Revenue, GM and net income
- Headcount, trends and forecasts
This role offers significant opportunity for additional responsibilities in a growing company. The ideal candidate must possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, willingness to learn and be a part of a team. The candidate must embrace technology and be able to utilize it to maintain accuracy and efficiency.
Benefits include healthcare, dental, life insurance, disability coverage and 401(k). Work hours are Monday through Friday (9 AM to 5: 30 PM). Candidates will be subjected to a thorough background and drug screening. The starting salary is dependent on experience. All interested candidates should forward their resume and references to info@ssipeople.Com or 401 Smith Drive, Suite 200, Cranberry Twp., PA 16066 Attn: HR-AA.