Cranberry Twp, PA
To serve as the liaison between company and the client to pro-actively aid in account growth by cultivating, nurturing and maintaining new and existing client relationships with all key account contacts while providing best in class customer service.
Day to Day tasks
- Build, maintain and grow strong working relationships with client representatives through regular phone, email, and in-person meetings that results in revenue growth.
- Act as a business partner to delivery/recruiting team into prioritization of job requisitions, as well as clarifying job responsibilities, skills and other requirements that pertain to client requirements daily.
- Communicates client program procedural changes and updates to ensure adherence and adoption of client s standard operating procedures and KPI s.
- Responsible for scorecard management; discussing scorecard results with client and putting best practices into place internally to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Performs client visits and promotes communication with client representatives on a regular and consistent basis.
- Associates Degree or higher
- Personable, reputable, organized, very good attention to detail and able to multitask effectively.
- Experienced in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with various levels of employees and/or management, as well as in one-on-one and group settings.
- Ability to effectively manage projects and multi-task in ways that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to identify complex problems and evaluate, develop and implement improvements or recommend changes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internal and external of the company by acting as a business partner and teammate.
- Knowledge of and ability to understand the principles, practices, and standards of contingent staffing industry.
- Knowledge of and ability to understand the principles and best practices associated with supplier interaction and vendor management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.