Securonix (Ueba) Architect # JN -042019-45756
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent education and related training
- Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in an Information Security technical support role for identity management solutions for high transaction oriented consumer facing web site, preferably at a financial institution.
- Highly adaptable to a constantly changing business and technology environment. Familiarity with multi-platform environments and their operational/security risk considerations.
- Experience working with enterprise Splunk, Splunk ES, Securonix, and other security solutions in client environments.
- Mid-High level understanding of applied enterprise information security technologies including, but not limited to, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, network operating systems, identity management, database activity monitoring, encryption, content filtering and mainframe security
- Thorough knowledge of data flow, mainframe/client server systems, problem analysis and systems tuning; adept with network interfaces and technologies Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Mid-High level experience in technical writing and networking diagrams