Research Specialist - Equipment Management
Upper Providence, PA
Title: Research Specialist - Equipment Management
Location: Upper Providence, PA
Duration: Long Term Contract
- They will be trained to support the equipment as an application support function and will also have the responsibility of supporting various software applications used within the labs (although not a requirement, TIAMO, Multidose G3 (MD soft), Chemstation for UV are the basic applications we administer to our customers.
- Primarily they will be supporting the validated GMP equipment on the floor of the automation lab as well as our HPLC and GC lab.
- The administrative support functions as a lead user or administrator of the applications and will work directly with the customers.
- Minimum bachelors in science, engineering, analytical chemistry, Biochemistry
- 2 years of laboratory benchtop experience with various equipment platforms.
- Experience with TIAMO and Metrohm KF direct and indirect methods and instrumentation.
- Dissolution App1 and App2 and UV experience.
- Some additional experience on some of the following equipment: LC, GC, CAD, ELSD, FLD varying modes of detection, large molecule equipment, Biacore, Hamilton Protein simple.