Project Manager # JN -112019-50269
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Previous SQL experience (5 years) They will be pulling date from SQL (primary) and Oracle and possibly Teradata (other Big Data)
- Ability to write clear business requirements
- Analyze business requirements and define objectives based on user needs and business processes
- Strong financial data analytical experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to facilities stakeholder meetings
Years of overall experience required:
Day to day responsibilities:
- Writing business requirements
- Analyzing business requirements
- Formulating business requirements into technical terms
- Working with development team to translate business requirements into technical specifications
Degrees or certifications required:
- Bachelor s Degree
- Document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable or equivalent work experience required. 8+ years experience. Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline. Experience in Information Technology preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes. Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping. Capable of writing clear and well structured business requirements documents. Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use. Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation. Work with team members to understand the needs of the project. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate. Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations. Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps. Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs. Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases. Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members. Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required. Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation. Perform other duties as assigned.