Project Leader I # JN -102017-35904
- Develops and monitors project plans, risk management plans, and project documentation from scope to post implementation. Ensures project documentation and deliverables are complete, on budget, within scope, and in accordance with standards.
- Identifies items that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort. Monitors resource requirements based on project specifications. Ensures resources are assigned to meet project objectives while managing project hours budgeted.
- Responsible for the development, execution, and maintenance of project communications. Facilitates effective communications between all parties involved in the project and/or work efforts. This will include meetings, correspondence, status reports and other documentation.
- Identifies the impact of issues arising from the work efforts and/or resource requirements. Manages the project issues throughout the project life cycle. Communicates the implications of changes to the project scope with appropriate parties.
- Responsible for ensuring all work efforts have appropriate documentation for audit purposes utilizing project methodology standards in accordance with the ISSM.