Business Intelligence Architect # JN -052019-46499
- The primary purpose of this contractual service agreement is to provide data warehouse development and support for various UI-related applications, with a primary focus on CEDARS projects.
- This is a full-time data warehouse position responsible for leading the design, data modeling, and support of enterprise wide business intelligence applications and architecture. Works with enterprise wide business and IT senior management to understand and prioritize data and information requirements. Solves complex technical problems. Creates testing methodology and criteria. Designs and coordinates a curriculum for coaching and training customers in the use of business intelligence tools to enhance business decision-making capability. Develops standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence tools and systems. Develops data/information quality metrics. Typically has 7 to 10 years of experience with large and complex database management systems, business intelligence tools and systems.
- The need for this position exists because the hours for projects requested by the UI business division exceed the available State programming resources. Also, this level of knowledge does not currently exists with any BI State programming resources.
Data warehouse tools, database, and software tools like:
- Oracle 12.2 or 18
- Business Objects XI (Designer, Deski, Webi)
- MS-Team Foundation Server
- Distributed Control-M job scheduler
- Visual Studio