Analyst, Developer Specialty # JN -122017-36694
- Deep understanding of UI Design patterns and UI Architecture Paradigms.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Knowledge of Security vulnerability and to mitigate that
- Contribute to the design and development of new features using modern web technologies such as jQuery, AngularJS, React JS, HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap
- Participate in peer code reviews to ensure consistency
- Understanding and experience in NodeJS
- Strong Understanding of build tools like Webpack, Browserify, Gulp or similar.
- Advanced understanding of AJAX frameworks, REST and JSON
- Understanding and experience in accessibility
- Understanding and experience in web security, cross-site scripting (XSS)
- CMS Experience a plus (i.E. AEM, Sitecore etc.)
- Unit testing framework experience with jasmine, karma or similar
- Core team of 7 members, both contract and full time, mix of developers, technical leads, Sr. Architects.
Top 3 skills: 7+ years of experience
- Ability speak up in groups and voice opinions
- Responsible for the provisioning of any IT development, analysis, Information management (DBA), or QA requiring specialized knowledge of a niche technology.
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in computer science/software engineering/relevant field or equivalent work experience required. 10+ years experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one s time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery. Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of XML, Java, JSP and other relevant software. Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modify existing databases and database management systems. Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions. Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations. Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project. Perform other duties as assigned.